1. Initials: BPG. I kind of like it, it fits nicely into arcade high score spots. Not that I'm ever on any high scores, except in really stupid games, and that requires me to get really into the game. I was once near the top of House of the Dead, but that was about the best I've ever done.
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Nick Matcham. He was an asshole drug dealer at my high school. In fact, not only was he born on the same day, he was born in the same fucking hospital under the exact same conditions. Fuck.
Others I didn't know include:
Wolf Blitzer, American television journalist
Elvis Stojko, Canadian figure skater
King Wilhelm I of Germany
Emperor Go-Horikawa of Japan
Dead on my birthday is:
William Hanna, American animator and studio founder
3. Favorite fruit? Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...Bananas.
4. For or against same sex marriage? For. Well, specifically government sanctioned marriages. Religions can play by their own damn rules.
5. Are you allergic to anything? Severely allergic to pennicilin and all of its relatives. Without medical help, I'll be dead inside a day.
6. Are you bisexual? My roommate Queenie just said "Suck on a penis and shut up". I'm not sure why, the context is lost on me, but...Bisexual? Yes, I'd do what she said for the right cock, just as I'd go down on the right pussy.
7. Have you ever slept in someone elses clothes? When I was younger. A few times recently. What can I say, her skirt was comfortable.
8. How many U.S states have you been to? Exactly one. California.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? Zero.
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S? Since I was about -8 months old.
11. Name something physical you like about yourself: I like my build. I was designed in such a way that I can be attractive to an extremely wide range of males and females in both traditional and non-traditional gender roles. I just need to start working on playing the parts. And get some wax, Nair is useless.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself? My dreams. They give me such a wonderful look at the world I live in and the 'I' living in it from an altered state. With wings.
13. Do you have any pets? No. I want kitties!
14. What is your dream car? Umm...erm...it goes vroom, doesn't cost much, and has great fuel economy. Oh, and it would be nice if it were in a red-tinted black. Cars like that are sexy.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Toronto, I have people there I really need to talk to.
16. Are you bipolar? No.
17. What dream car do you want your wife to drive? Should I have such a creature, one day, I suppose a thing that goes vroom and doesn't break down often, which has great fuel economy and is inexpensive...
18. Where would you want to go on a first date? On a tour of the hidden places of a city, or its parks. I wnat to make it clear off the bat that in a romantic relationship, I'm looking to explore.
19. Would you date the person who posted this before you? Maybe. Maybe not. Not now, for certain.
20. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yeah. It was sweet. Quit with the sentimental shit, I'm gonna cry.
21. Ever been kissed under fireworks? In many of my really sexy fantasies.
22. Do you like bowling? Not really. Sometimes it's fun, but more for the company than the game.
23.Have you ever bungee jumped? No. Don't think I ever will, it's not one of the intereactive extreme sports. Now parkour, that's where it's at.
24. Have you ever white water rafted? Not yet. Maybe one of these years.
25. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Well, this once, there was a really sexy woman at a halloween party, and she was all like "my god you're the finest thing that walked into this club" and I was blushing and...turns out she was much older than me. Still tentatively negotiating to meet again.
26. Are you racist? Probably. I think I'm negatively disposed towards a number of minorities, and I have to expend some effort on working through those dispositions. It sucks, but it's there.
27. What song are you listening to right now? Frou Frou - Let Go. That's a beautiful song, that made me cry.
28. What's a song that you love to dance to? Any, as long as no one's criticizing me about it. I fucking hate that and it stops me from dancing right away
29. What was the last movie you watched? The first half hour of Raging Bull. Full one? Garden State.
30. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Carleton University. For Kickboxing/Kung Fu. Sadly, I had to quit 3/4 of an hour in because I acquired an ear infection.
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Accidentally put my foot through someone's wall.
32. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yeah. I do it more rarely now, but sometimes Jen just deserves it.
33. What's the first 3 things you notice about the opposite sex? Hair, eyes, build.
34. What's ur fav. body part on the opposite sex? Umm, I'm going to say it'll be the skin. It feels so different from my own.
35. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I kind of like their non-caffeinted ice cream beverages. Vanilla Bean Blended Creme.
36. Say something totally random about yourself: I'm not a member of the original cast of Saved by the Bell.
37. Do you have an iPod? No. Hate you Karen. Ennnvyyy.
38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Never. Apparently, there are no celebrities who have my traits.
39. Do you have freckles? No, just premature liverspots.
40. Are you comfortable with your height? Usually. Sometimes I wish I was six feet tall exactly instead of this 'not quite' height I've attained.
41. Do you love someone right now? Yes.
42. How tall are you? 5'11"
43. Do you speak any other language other than english? French badly. Japanese incomprehensibly. Fish in my dreams.
44. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Never. I should really do that one day.
45. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No.
46. Do you watch MTV? Nope.
48. What's something that really annoys you? Being ignored by someone I'm talking with. If they can't be bothered to look at me, they don't deserve my conversation. I think my late New Year's resolution shall be to walk away from these people.
50. Do you like Michael Jackson? His music is often very cool. As a person? I've never really met him.
51. Have you ever surfed? No.
52. Do you know how to pump gas? Yeah. It's really not that interesting.
53. Do you drive? G1, my friends. Meaning no.
54. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? A day or two.
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? Yes, I didn't enjoy it. I resolved not to die.
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Thank goodness no.
57. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do? Yeah. Or are you saying dared to do something you "want not to do". In which case, yes.
58. What's your favorite state to live in? Altered ones.
59. What color is your hair? Brown, light to dark depending on the time of year.
60. What color are your eyes? Brown and filled with floaters.
61. Do you have any special talents? Apparently I can astrally project. That sounds pretty special.
62. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? I think Orange juice or water. It's a toss up, most days.
63. Favorite city? So far, Ottawa.
64. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull? I can honestly say I never have. I think it would be fun.
65. Have you ever had a body shot done off of you or done a body shot? Like, a picture of just my body? With like, no face? Yeah.
66. Who do you live with? Queenie, Faye, Caitlyn. My roommates of doom.
67. Last thing you watched on TV? Too long ago to remember.
68. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses and contacts.
69. Have you ever taken a roadtrip? Never.
70. Every been to a strip club? No. I don't think I'd enjoy it, since I'm opposed to loud places.
There, meme to distract the self.